۱۳۹۷ مهر ۲۹, یکشنبه

To hope or to open damn eyes to current shit ?

Good morning everyone, my name is King Arthur. I have ruled your asses in the name of Jeusy Peasy and have lived a wealthy life and holding the utmost power possible. Now I have resurrected to tell you that my false principles in taking a wrong and fake faith, has led my country of future to open it's gates to 7 millions of Muslims in the name of her majesty.


Yes, Hope. By the way, I would rather to call it hoplet after toppling our colonism !!

We all have hopes for a better future, a future of love and harmony, peace and affection. Those are obviously the principles of a kind of religion of peace you might have already heard of. It's time to shed eyes over realities and keep a set of strongly naive hopes high and higher, enabling young and next generations to learn how to leave in a choatic society while they still hope there could be a change for betterment.

I fell your pains, that's how you feel to be alive. I have seen many battles and massacres and I have joined the consequences of my triumphs for a nation I believe can resurrect again from its ashes.


It is Ok to neglect the truth. It is Ok if you know religious stuffs suck and it's made for your peaceful mind to calm down everytime you bow and pray to an unknown thing callied goD. It's Ok when you're going to fight a fake belief system from Sahara by another phony one again from Sahara. It is a game that Imperialism has always played and let you join the club as well. Isn't it sweet ?

The red and black are my favorite colors. When you see blue and green of course, you may rethink your color based desires. It's Islam times. And if you don't like it, you have one option only: "To fight it with Christianity".


It is a boring time to see no more cross wars but it's a big hope for the religion of peace to see conquering your lands in peace rather than wars. The goal is being achieved the way it wasn't being done before through centuries of wars. Hopefully I have forgotten to bring my Salladin with me, I know you didn't expect that, but that's Ok !!

The same article on Faithfreedom.org

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر